Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
The Quilt and Needle Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Faith is not knowing what the future holds, but knowing Who holds the future." (unknown author)
- (Added by: misisipimenace)

Help!!!Need manual for a JCPenney 7064 sewing machine
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [15 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Quilters with Questions or Tips -> Fabric, Notions and Sewing Hardware/SoftwareMessage format

scraphappydenise
Posted 2009-07-05 9:37 PM (#29806)
Subject: Help!!!Need manual for a JCPenney 7064 sewing machine

Expert

I'm hoping someone out there will have a manual for my step daughter's sewing machine. I got it cleaned, and the tension adjusted for her, but she no longer has the manual. Not sure if this model needs oil or not, but I don't see any oil tending holes....

she doesn't sew much, but is becoming interested.... If she had a manual, she might be able to figure some of it out...

I am happy to pay for shipping, etc.... or even for copies of someone's personal manual. thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Brn2sew
Posted 2009-07-05 9:51 PM (#29807 - in reply to #29806)
Subject: RE: Help!!!Need manual for a JCPenney 7064 sewing machine

Expert

Denise, I don't have the manual, but have had luck searching the internet on the companies web site when ever I needed a manual.  Our VCR manual was lost, so I just go to the company site and read the manual over the internet.  It works for me, maybe Singer has their manuals under their "service" site as well.    Good luck!       Sandy
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [15 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2014 PD9 Software